Prison Staff Protest
Unions of prison guards and judicial guards prepare letters to the ambassadors of the EU member states. The reason is that the problems in the sector remain unresolved for years, and the demands of their protests, which last for months, remain outstanding.
Earlier this morning, officials from the two directorates of the Justice Department took another demonstration at the Court of Justice in Sofia. Some days ago, the trade unions decided to reject the proposed 5 percent increase and continue the protest action until the demands were fully met.
They insist on a 20% increase in wages, a leveling of payments for harsh working conditions with those of police officers and solving staff problems.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.