The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
The police in Argentina seized nearly 10 tons of marijuana worth $ 20 million, Security Minister announced, quoted by DPA. Marijuana was hidden in a truck stationed in San Jose, 850 miles northeast of Buenos Aires.
Three people are arrested.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany