Within Two Years there will be a 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria
Within two years in Bulgaria there will be a 5G mobile network. The new technology will reduce the Internet connection's latency and the speed will be over 10 times higher than the 4G network, NT reported.
5G will allow the development of future technologies - related mobility, digital medicine and intelligent factories.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor