Boris Johnson: London is Destination No. 1 for Bulgarian Students
About 71,000 Bulgarians live in the United Kingdom, noted Foreign Minister Boris Johnson before the informal council of foreign ministers in Sofia.
The UK is the number one destination for Bulgarian students. We hope this will continue. There is an increasing number of British citizens living in Bulgaria. We want to make sure that this will continue in the same way, "Johnson said.
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?
- » Boyko Borisov is Leaving for Work Visits to Israel and Palestine