Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
The atmospheric pressure exceeds the average for February and will continue increasing. Today in Bulgarian plains the weather will remain mostly cloudy, in some areas foggy. The clouds will decrease in the afternoon.
Over the mountain regions, the weather will be mostly sunny. Day temperatures will slightly increase and the maximum ones will range from 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia about 6°C. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)