Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
The world's most popular cryptocurrency bitcoin overcame the $ 10,000 psychological barrier, according to trade data.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, at 20:31 (Bulgarian time), the value of the bitcoin jumped 7.36% to $ 10,013.
At Bitfinex, just a few minutes before, the cryptocurrency hit reached $ 10,047.
The last time that bitcoin traded slightly more than $ 10,000 was at the end of January.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021