Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
The world's most popular cryptocurrency bitcoin overcame the $ 10,000 psychological barrier, according to trade data.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, at 20:31 (Bulgarian time), the value of the bitcoin jumped 7.36% to $ 10,013.
At Bitfinex, just a few minutes before, the cryptocurrency hit reached $ 10,047.
The last time that bitcoin traded slightly more than $ 10,000 was at the end of January.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million