With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
Grigor Dimitrov achieved a second victory at the ATP 500 series in Rotterdam, which placed him in the quarterfinals. The fifth in the world rankings beat Serbian Philip Krajinovic with 2:0 (7-6 (4), 7-5). The duel was generally the same and the victory did not come easily.
It was important for Grigor Dimitrov that he showed experience and routine in the key moments of the two sets in order to win the most important points in them.
In the quarterfinals, he will meet with Russian Andrey Rubleyov, who has taken Damir Gumhur with 6-4, 7-6 (4). Dimitrov lost to the Russian in the third round of the US Open last year and in January this year he beat him in four sets in the third round of the Australian Open.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm