Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres
Crime | February 16, 2018, Friday // 10:42
Greek authorities investigate the death of a Bulgarian, the Kathimerini newspaper reported.
The man's body was found on Thursday in the northern town of Serres in a house by a Bulgarian who was looking for him. The initial assessment of the local pathoanatoma is that the man has received head injuries which most likely led to his death.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police