15 People from a Russian Military Group were Killed in an Explosion in Syria
15 members of a private Russian military group were killed in an explosion in Syria, according to data from the London-based Syrian Human Rights Watch Observatory.
According to a press release quoted by the French Press Agency, the group was made up of Syria supporting fighters and Russian private mercenaries. The explosion has rumbled in a Russian stock company's warehouse, and besides of the 15 another 8 employees from Bashar Assad's supporting forces have been killed, BTA reported.
The incident occurred in the province of Deir es-Zor. The cause of the blast has not been reported. Only a week ago a mixed squad of supportive regime forces and a Russian private military company clashed with US-backed "Syrian Democratic Forces." The collision took place not far from the collision where some of the largest oil fields in Syria, currently controlled by the Syrian Democratic Forces
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures