Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Negotiate the Construction of the Southern Gas Corridor Today in Baku
Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova will participate in the fourth meeting of the Consultative Council for the construction of the Southern Gas Corridor, which is held today in Baku.
The gas corridor will connect Europe and Azebradian.
The country expects us to negotiate Azeri gas from 2020, and that will help gasify a large proportion of households. Azerbaijan has enormous reserves of blue fuel. If they are delivered, Europe's energy security will be ensured. At the same time, the proposed market price is the lowest possible.
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years
- » There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World