Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
The atmospheric pressure in the morning hours is lower than the average for February, but it will increase during the day until surpassing the average level in the afternoon.
The cloudiness will again increase in the morning and will be substantial in the afternoon. There may be light precipitations only in some places in the remote southern regions. Light wind, before noon in Northern and Eastern Bulgaria to moderate, will blow from west-northwest.
Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 3°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain Showers in Many Places of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds will Increase with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C