The Neighborhood Agreement between Bulgaria and Macedonia Enters Into Force Today
This will happen after the signing of a protocol for the exchange of ratification documents at an official ceremony in the Council of Ministers, which will start at about 18:30, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius