Damascus Denied Having Chemical Weapons
Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad denied Damascus possessing chemical weapons and said their use was "immoral and unacceptable regardless of the circumstances.''
Makdad responded to a statement yesterday by French President Emmanuel Macron, who warned that France would strikes in Syria if he receives "verified evidence" of using Damascus chemical weapons.
- » Bulgarian start-ups make CubeSats, Quantum Physics Experiment in Space
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)