Damascus Denied Having Chemical Weapons
Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad denied Damascus possessing chemical weapons and said their use was "immoral and unacceptable regardless of the circumstances.''
Makdad responded to a statement yesterday by French President Emmanuel Macron, who warned that France would strikes in Syria if he receives "verified evidence" of using Damascus chemical weapons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority
- » Hungary to Veto EU Nuclear Sanctions against Russia
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » EU Commissioner Rejected the Idea of Financing a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Germany has Apologized for a Leopard Joke that offended Africans