Romantic Valentine: Traffic Lights of Love in Sofia
Romance in the center of Sofia for Valentine's Day.
On the occasion of the holiday of love, the red light signal at several traffic lights in the capital is shaped in the heart shape.
For another year, the surprise prepared by the Municipality of Sofia delighted thousands of Sofia residents and guests, who did not miss to photograph the "love traffic lights" at key crossroads in the center of Sofia - Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd. and the boulevard "Maria Louisa" and Vitosha Blvd and "Alabin" Street.
- » Eight Injured as Taxi Rams Pedestrians near Moscow’s Red Square (Video)
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes