The Child Protection Agency has a New Director
Eleonora Lilova, the director of the Second Elementary School, is the new chairman of the State Agency for Child Protection, the government has decided today, reports Darik.
Lilova is appointed to the post after the dismissal of Ophelia Kaneva for the case of violence at the home for children and youth in Gabrovo
The new President of the Agency is a Master in Pedagogy and Sociology, has a long experience as a lecturer, and has held positions from a primary school teacher to a school principal.
During the last 6 years Lilova has been the director of the Sofia secondary school "Acad. Emilian Stanev".
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia