Macron: France will Strike Syria if Government's Use of Chemical Weapons is Confirmed
French President Emmanuel Macron said France would launch attacks if it confirms that the Syrian government has used banned chemical weapons, France's press reported.
"We will hit the places where these attacks are committed or organized," Macron told reporters. "For now, our services have found no evidence that chemical weapons have been used against the civilian population. As soon as the evidence comes, I will do what I said, "adding that" the fight against terrorists, jihadists "is a priority.
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar