Minister of Regional Development and Public Works: 17 New Tunnels Will be Ready by 2023
''17 new tunnels are in a different stage of construction. Only on the Struma highway there will be 8 tunnels, and on the Ruse-Veliko Tarnovo highway - 6'', Nikolay Nankov, Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, told Nova TV.
He assured that by 2023 the tunnels would be ready.
"34 are the existing tunnels in the country, they are being repaired step by step," Nankov said. As for the construction of a highway to Kalotina, he explained that there is currently a contractor selection procedure.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius