Mostly Cloudy Today, with Rains
Today it will be mostly cloudy with rainfalls, while in the Eastern Rhodope and the eastern regions of the Upper Thracian Plain there might be thunders as well. The rain in Northwestern and in the highlands of Western Bulgaria will be transforming into snow, but precipitations there will be stopping already before noon, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
In the night, the rain will also stop in the northeastern regions of the country. The cloudiness will start dispersing from southwest. There will be moderate to strong wind, initially from southeast and then from northwest.
The maximum temperatures will range from 4°C to 9°C, in the remote southwestern and southeastern regions to 11°C, in Sofia about 4°C.
- » Climatologist Assoc. Prof. Georgi Rachev Predicts a Warm Winter
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Rain in Some Parts of West and Central Bulgaria
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C