58% of People in Bulgaria Do Not Approve the Istanbul Convention
58% of people in Bulgaria, who know what is the Istanbul Convention do not approve it, according to a new poll by Gallup International.
The face-to-face survey was conducted among 776 people between 2 and 9 February. Also, an express survey was made among 801 people between January 31 and February 1.
The survey reveals that 86% of the participants have heard about the Istanbul Convention, which in fact means everyone.
Only 19% approve of Bulgaria accepting the document. Exceptions are made by GERB supporters, of whom nearly a third accept the convention.
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Shortage of Teachers in Bulgaria will Reach 10,000 in 2 Years, 39,000 in 8 Years
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground