58% of People in Bulgaria Do Not Approve the Istanbul Convention
58% of people in Bulgaria, who know what is the Istanbul Convention do not approve it, according to a new poll by Gallup International.
The face-to-face survey was conducted among 776 people between 2 and 9 February. Also, an express survey was made among 801 people between January 31 and February 1.
The survey reveals that 86% of the participants have heard about the Istanbul Convention, which in fact means everyone.
Only 19% approve of Bulgaria accepting the document. Exceptions are made by GERB supporters, of whom nearly a third accept the convention.
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Residents of Zaburdo Fill Potholes on the Way to Chudnite Mostove (Marvelous Bridges) on their Own
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital