Russia, Iran, Turkey foreign Ministers to Discuss Syria in Astana Next Month
The foreign ministers of Russia, Iran and Turkey plan to meet next month to discuss the situation in Syria, Kazakh Foreign Minister Kairat Abdrakhmanov said on Tuesday, quoted by Reuters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former PM Borissov rejected the Idea of May 24 replacing March 3 as Bulgaria’s National Holiday
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Embassy has a Property Deed of the Russian Church in Sofia
- » Bulgaria approved to send Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine
- » The Bulgarians who were detained for Espionage in the UK will Remain in Custody
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » PM Denkov: Russian Priests were Not Expelled, only People who Worked Against the National Interests of Bulgaria