Clouds to Increase Today, Rains will Start in Western Regions in the Evening
Today the cloudiness will be increasing from west. In the evening, rains will start in the western regions and will spread into most of the country during the night.
There will be moderate east-southeastern wind.
The maximum temperatures will range from 5°C to 10°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels