Embassy of the Netherlands in Sarajevo Was Evacuated Due to Bomb Alert
The Embassy of the Netherlands in Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo's capital is evacuated because of a bomb alert, Fena news agency reported.
An anonymous alert was received this morning at the interior ministry of Sarajevo Canton. At the embassy, counter-terrorism and police officers were sent.
There is no information about the outcome of the check so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Defense Minister: There is a Risk to Bulgaria's Security but No Direct Threat after Putin declared Mobilization
- » Bulgaria: 12 Arrested after a Bust on Migrant Trafficking Ring – May be Connected to the Tragedy in Burgas
- » Bulgaria: 10 Illegal Migrants from Syria Detained after a Chase in Burgas – 37 More near Vratsa