Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
Representatives of the taxi companies in Plovdiv have requested an amendment to the Road Transport Act. This decision was reached at a workshop attended by nearly 40 professionals from different companies. They have identified several key requests to be submitted to local and national authorities.
"We want drivers to have a choice between income tax or corporate tax," said chairman of the branch taxi drivers' organization, Georgi Riapov.
Carriers urge local tax to be drastically reduced and payable in installments - 4 times a year. The industry insists to have representatives of their organization in the committees of the City Council during the discussion of the tax.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Exports to Romania Increase by over 40%
- » Bulgaria: Over 31% Jump in Electricity Production in November 2022
- » Bulgaria is the Third Importer of Turkish Tomatoes in the World
- » Egg Producers in Bulgaria expect their Price to Continue to Rise
- » Bulgarian State Support Saved Hundreds of Farms after the Effects of the War in Ukraine
- » Why Are Online Casinos so Successful in the UK