Moroccan, Suspected of Being an Islamic State Terrorist, was Arrested on Bulgarian Border with Turkey
Moroccan, suspected of being an Islamic State terrorist (IS), was arrested on our border with Turkey.
He tried to pass through Bulgaria with a fake French identity card.
The man is initially H.Z. and is sought by Morocco through Interpol in connection with terrorist activity and membership of Islamic State..
According to Interpol's information, he worked in the Department of Mechanical Engineering attached to the Directorate-General of Military Bearings in Syria.
In carrying out this activity, he moved to Syria carrying a belt of explosives, hand grenades, firearms and ammunition.
Today afternoon he will face the District Court in Haskovo, which will consider his retaliatory measure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis