Moroccan, Suspected of Being an Islamic State Terrorist, was Arrested on Bulgarian Border with Turkey
Moroccan, suspected of being an Islamic State terrorist (IS), was arrested on our border with Turkey.
He tried to pass through Bulgaria with a fake French identity card.
The man is initially H.Z. and is sought by Morocco through Interpol in connection with terrorist activity and membership of Islamic State..
According to Interpol's information, he worked in the Department of Mechanical Engineering attached to the Directorate-General of Military Bearings in Syria.
In carrying out this activity, he moved to Syria carrying a belt of explosives, hand grenades, firearms and ammunition.
Today afternoon he will face the District Court in Haskovo, which will consider his retaliatory measure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Spanish Frigate Blas de Leso Sails to the Black Sea
- » NATO has rejected Russia's Request to Withdraw Troops from Bulgaria and Romania
- » The Netherlands will Send two F-35 Fighters to Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Defense: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State that Decides its Domestic and Foreign Policy
- » Spain has sent Warships to the Black Sea and is Preparing Fighter Jets for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 5,216 Retired Soldiers Work in the Army