Moroccan, Suspected of Being an Islamic State Terrorist, was Arrested on Bulgarian Border with Turkey
Moroccan, suspected of being an Islamic State terrorist (IS), was arrested on our border with Turkey.
He tried to pass through Bulgaria with a fake French identity card.
The man is initially H.Z. and is sought by Morocco through Interpol in connection with terrorist activity and membership of Islamic State..
According to Interpol's information, he worked in the Department of Mechanical Engineering attached to the Directorate-General of Military Bearings in Syria.
In carrying out this activity, he moved to Syria carrying a belt of explosives, hand grenades, firearms and ammunition.
Today afternoon he will face the District Court in Haskovo, which will consider his retaliatory measure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US President to Join Video Conference with NATO Eastern Flank, Bucharest Nine
- » NATO Will Hold Military Drills on Alliances’ Southern Wing, Troops and Vehicles Will Pass through Bulgaria
- » More Details about Espionage Scandal: Group of Top Bulgarian Military Involved in Spying for Russia Detained
- » UK to Boost Nuclear Trident Warheads Arsenal by 40 Percent in Response to China, Russia Threat
- » Bulgaria to Host Several Multinational Military Drills, NATO Members Hone Interoperability
- » Bulgaria: Defense Committee Approves Creation of Cyber Warfare Command