Moroccan, Suspected of Being an Islamic State Terrorist, was Arrested on Bulgarian Border with Turkey
Moroccan, suspected of being an Islamic State terrorist (IS), was arrested on our border with Turkey.
He tried to pass through Bulgaria with a fake French identity card.
The man is initially H.Z. and is sought by Morocco through Interpol in connection with terrorist activity and membership of Islamic State..
According to Interpol's information, he worked in the Department of Mechanical Engineering attached to the Directorate-General of Military Bearings in Syria.
In carrying out this activity, he moved to Syria carrying a belt of explosives, hand grenades, firearms and ammunition.
Today afternoon he will face the District Court in Haskovo, which will consider his retaliatory measure.
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army