Light Precipitations Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures From 3° to 8°C
There will be substantial cloudiness today, with light rain and snowfalls before noon. Light to moderate wind will blow from west-northwest.
The maximum temperatures will range from 3°C to 8°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)