President Rumen Radev is on a Two-Day Visit to Armenia
He is there at the invitation of his colleague Serge Sargsian. The prospects for developing bilateral relations between the two countries will be discussed, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that agreements will be signed to protect classified information, regulate labor migration and cooperation in the field of information technologies, as well as a cultural exchange program between Armenia and Bulgaria.
- » North and South Korean Leaders Hold Surprise Meeting
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other