About 2000 Households are Without Power Supply in NW Bulgaria, Due to Strong Wind
About 2000 households are without power supply because of a the strong wind.
This was reported bythe press center of "CEZ Bulgaria" . Teams are on site and are working to restore power.
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » Oil Prices Continue to Rise
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet said "Yes" to Restart the Nuclear Power Plant "Belene", China Wants to Invest
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: We will Bring the Belene NPP Report to Parliament within Days
- » The Future Gas Hub near Varna Became an Object of National Importance for Bulgaria