Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
Three NATO ships patrolling in the Black Sea are visiting Bourgas and Varna, reports BBC.
A flagship of the Royal Navy, a Turkish mining hunter and a Romanian minesweeper are currently building one of four Alliance ships.
Last year, a part of the group was also the Bulgarian base minesweeper Shkval.
Ships engage in different exercises and operations to secure security in international waters.
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO