Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold
Turkey's gold reserve is 564.80 tons, according to statistics from the World Council on Gold.
By this indicator, Turkey ranks for the first time among the top 10 countries in the world with the largest reserves of precious metal, moving from 10th India.
The world's largest gold reserves are the US with 8133 tonnes, followed by Germany and Italy. Gold in Turkey's total gold-currency reserves is about 18.3%.
Last year, Ankara twice increased its gold by 30.1 tonnes and 33.9 tonnes respectively.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14