Successful Debut for Stan Wawrinka in Sofia
Stanislav Vavrinka, who was placed under № 1 in the scheme, made a reversal and started successfully in the tournament in Sofia.
The winner of three Grand Slam trophies won against the Slovakian qualifier Martin Klijan with 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 in front of the full stands of Arena Armeec. 32-year-old Wawrinka made 16 aces and three breakthroughs and failed in the first half, and it cost him a loss in the set. The Swiss took another turn and came to an hour's and 59-minute win. For a place in the semi-finals Wawrinka will fight with Viktor Troitski, who eliminated the Uzbek Dennis Istomin also in three sets.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov