SOFIA HOLIDAY CELEBRATED ON SEPTEMBER 17
Society | September 10, 2001, Monday // 00:00
The Bulgarian capital’s holiday will be celebrated on 17 September with 14 concerts, 4 theatre performances and two exhibitions. Most of them will be on open stages in front of the National Theater and on Alexander Batenberg Square. In the evening, there will be a jazz concert in Hall № 1 of the National Palace of Culture. All events will be free.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 84 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 108 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas