A Powerful Earthquake in Kamchatka
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered at the eastern coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula in northeastern Russia.
The epicenter of the quake is 43 kilometers south of the Ust Kamkatsk village, it is at a depth of 45 kilometers.
Distance from the epicenter to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, the administrative center of the Kamchatsk region, is 400 km away.
There is no destruction and injured people, no danger of tsunami has been announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Expect Rain in the Evening, Max Temp Between 14°-19°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Little Chance of Rain
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C