A Powerful Earthquake in Kamchatka
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered at the eastern coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula in northeastern Russia.
The epicenter of the quake is 43 kilometers south of the Ust Kamkatsk village, it is at a depth of 45 kilometers.
Distance from the epicenter to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, the administrative center of the Kamchatsk region, is 400 km away.
There is no destruction and injured people, no danger of tsunami has been announced.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels