Series of Earthquakes off the Coast of Chile
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale is located off the coast of central Chile. This shows a reference to the US Geological Survey website (USGS).
The earthquake was recorded at 10km deep, 57km from Lota, in the Pacific Ocean, at 23:19 local time. It is followed by a series of weaker shocks in the same area with a magnitude of up to 4.6 on the Richter scale. There is no evidence of casualties and destruction. There is no alarm about the emergence of tsunami.
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites
- » 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Mexico