Activist of #MeToo Accused of Assaulting a Man
Californian lawmaker Christina Garcia, one of the leaders of the #MeToo movement against sexual abuse, was accused of seeking male attention, write the agencies.
Daniel Fiero, who worked for another MP, told how the activist was actively pursuing him in 2014. The man, however, decided to share this only in January this year. In his words, Garcia touched him on his back with her hand, touching his buttocks, and even trying to catch him for the crotch.
He decided to share this because of Garcia's revelations in the #MeToo movement. "If a person heading the accusations does not deserve trust, it gives us reason to doubt the credibility of these stories," says Fiero
- » Ancient Roman Statue Found in Heraclea Sintica, Bulgaria (Video)
- » Italy Flash Flood Kills at Least 11 Hikers in Tourist Spot as Rescuers Search Gorge for Survivors
- » Eurostat: Every Third Bulgarian has Traveled for Tourism once a Year
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Rain Showers Forecast in West and Central Bulgaria after Noon
- » Worst Anthrax Outbreak in 20 Years Hits French Farms
- » The Fire Near Karlovo Should be Completely Extinguished within a Week