Secretary at the White House Left his Position after Allegations of Domestic Violence
Due to a report of domestic violence, senior US associate to Donald Trump resigned. President Trump's office secretary Rob Porter, former head of the Utah senator's office, Orin Hach, is charged with violence by two of his ex-wives.
They accused him of physical, verbal and emotional harassment. Both women reported publicly that they had been victims and proved their accusations with photos of bruised eyes and a restraining order.
In a statement, Porter called these claims scandalous and fake, but said he was leaving his position.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 284 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Intelligence expects a "Slowdown" of the War
- » US Senator thanks Musk for standing up against Hate Speech by suspending Kanye West from Twitter
- » Estonia buys HIMARS from the US
- » The European Liberals declared for the simultaneous acceptance of Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia in Schengen
- » European Commission: Soon we will be able to Talk on the Phone and use the Internet during a Flight
- » Emmanuel Macron’s White House visit highlights Transatlantic Differences over China