New Specialized Unit Will Investigate Major Railway Incidents Across the Country
A new specialized unit will investigate heavy rail incidents - this is a second-reading amendment to the Railways Act.
It will be set up at the Ministry of Transport and will have access to any information related to the investigation.
The unit will produce an annual report on road safety, the project says. All minor accidents will be investigated by the railway infrastructure manager.
For the ongoing investigations, such as the Hitrino case, the current law will apply.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius