It Will Rain in Some Areas, Maximum Temperatures From 9° to 14°C
There will be varying cloudiness today, more substantial in Northern Bulgaria. It will rain in some places.
There will be light to moderate western wind. The maximum temperatures will mostly range from 9°C to 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels