8 People Died in the Construction of a Subway in China
8 people have died and three others are missing after a subway tunnel under construction in China collapsed. Nine workers are saved. The incident occurred in Foshan, Guangdong province. There is an investigation into the causes of collapse.
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63