Borisov Asks Ministers to be More Active with the E-Government
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov instructed the ministers to engage personally and more actively with the introduction of e-government.
The reason for this is a comment by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev on the lack of mobilization for introducing the electronic exchange of documents between administrations and the risk of non-observance of the deadline.
"After all after eight or nine months this will become a reality. And there is no attitude to extend the term, so I want full mobilization'', the Deputy Prime Minister said.
"We are very clear that the fact that I did not deal with the topic for a month or two does not mean that it has faded away," Borisov stressed before the ministers during the meeting. "
''One of the first three things that we have discussed in the coalition is the e-government as the most practical measure in the fight against corruption, with what people are struggling with. We are very clear! So don't have to waste time'', says Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend