The Government Approved BGN 30.9 million in Additional Payments For BDZ
The government approved BGN 30.9 million in additional payments from the state budget to the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications.
The sum will be given to state-owned railway operator BDZ and should be repaid by December 28, 2020, the government press office said.
BDZ will use the funds to repay debt contracted in 2007.
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria