The Government Approved BGN 30.9 million in Additional Payments For BDZ
The government approved BGN 30.9 million in additional payments from the state budget to the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications.
The sum will be given to state-owned railway operator BDZ and should be repaid by December 28, 2020, the government press office said.
BDZ will use the funds to repay debt contracted in 2007.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 6.5% y/y
- » Over 3.6 Million Tourists in Bulgaria in just Six Months
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We Make a Commitment to Tighten Requirements for Tour Operators
- » Veliko Tarnovo: Over 203,000 Tourists Visit Local Museums in the First 6 Months of the Year