One Person Died in a Fire in a Neighborhood in West London
One man died in a West London fire, Reuters reported, citing data from fire departments.
It is clear from the widespread message that several residents of one of London's residential buildings have been evacuated because of the fire, FOCUS reports. Twelve firefighters and about 80 emergency officials have arrived on the site and managed to put the fiery element under control. The details of the accident and death are in the process of being clarified.
- » Three Bulgarians have Died at a Railway Crossing in Spain
- » Lightning Hit the Airplane Refueling System at London's Stansted Airport
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog