A Major Breakdown Left Three Sofia Districts Without Water
Removal of a major breakdown in Rila Water Supply requires suspension of drinking water supply for Sofia districts near Vitosha Mountain - ''Pancharevo'', ''Vitosha'' and ''Ovcha Kupel'', said Sofiyska Voda.
The limited water supply will begin in around 12pm from the village of ''Zheleznitsa'' and will continue in the southeast direction in the west to the ''Gorna Banya'' quarter in about an hour.
Duration of the repair is expected to be at least 12 hours.
- » A Major Breakdown Left All the Southern Quarters of Sofia Without Water
- » Organic Agriculture in Bulgaria is Already Monitored with an Electronic Register
- » Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
- » Mountain Rescuers were Looking for a Missing Person in Pirin
- » Bulgarian Tol System Will Generate BGN 600 million Revenue Per Year
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed