FOREIGN MINISTER SEEKS EU SUPPORT IN BELGIUM
Politics | September 10, 2001, Monday // 00:00
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Solomon Passy held a series of bilateral meetings with his counterparts from Lithuania, Denmark, Turkey, Greece, Germany, France, Austria and Belgium in Genval, near Brussels. All meetings focused on Bulgaria`s bid for non-permanent membership in the UN Security Council in the context of its competition with Belarus and in light of the presidential elections in Belarus on 9 September. Passy reached agreement with Turkish chief diplomat Ismail Cem and Greek Foreign Minister Yeoryios Papandreou that the trilateral meetings of the foreign ministers of Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria will continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office requested the Immunity of Boyko Borissov for Money Laundering
- » Adviser to a Bulgarian PM leaked Classified Information to a citizen of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court denied Asylum to an opponent of Putin: “There is No Danger for him in Russia”
- » Kiril Petkov: We will not allow Bulgaria to take a Fast Course towards Eurasia
- » Bulgarian Security Service Chief: We do not Coordinate with Partner Countries