A 2.1 Earthquake on the Richter Scale was Registered in Plovdiv
Society » ENVIRONMENT | February 7, 2018, Wednesday // 10:18
A 2.1 earthquake on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, near Plovdiv, BGNES reported.
The earthquake occurred at 8:16 am this morning with an epicenter in the city of Plovdiv, with a depth of 20 km, the Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences said. There is no evidence of material damage
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today