A 2.1 Earthquake on the Richter Scale was Registered in Plovdiv
A 2.1 earthquake on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, near Plovdiv, BGNES reported.
The earthquake occurred at 8:16 am this morning with an epicenter in the city of Plovdiv, with a depth of 20 km, the Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences said. There is no evidence of material damage
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels