Variable Cloudiness Today, with Rain in Some Areas
The cloudiness will vary today, it will be mostly substantial, with rains in some areas.
In the morning, there will be fog in some places in the lowlands and near the water basins. Light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate wind will blow from south-southeast.
The maximum temperatures will range from 7°C to 12°C, in Sofia about 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today