PM: EC's Stategy Declares the Desire Europe to Become a Continent of Stability, Security and prosperity
''I welcome the strategy adopted by the European Commission for the Western Balkans. It clearly declares the desire Europe to become a continent of stability, security and prosperity.'' This is stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the government's press service announced.
The six countries will have a European perspective and a clear sign that, as early as 2025, those who are ready, can become EU members'', the Prime Minister underlines.
''The Bulgarian government will support the Western Balkan countries in their membership process. We all expect in May in Sofia to discuss how to keep going in the right direction together and most effectively, "Borisov stressed.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius