Salaries in BDZ will be Raised
The Board of Directors of Holding BDZ EAD adopted a decision for an increase of 12.5% in the remuneration of the BDZ locomotive staff.
In this way the salaries of all BDZ employees will be increased as of 1 January 2018. The increase is determined by the position occupied and ranges from 11% to 12.5%. This was announced by the BDZ press center.
The introduced bonus system for the locomotive staff in BDZ-Freight transports is preserved.
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number