Bulgarian Authorities Seized 32 kg Ecstasy on the Border with Serbia
Bulgarian customs offices have seized 32 kg. ecstasy at the Kalotina border crossing with Serbia, Xinhua reports, quoted by BTA.
"Drugs were discovered on a Sunday evening in a Turkish-registered truck carrying flowers from the Netherlands to Turkey that had undergone X-ray inspection," the National Customs Agency and the prosecutor's office said in a joint statement. The driver of the truck, a Bulgarian citizen, is arrested. Bulgaria is a key transit route for drugs moved between Asia and Europe.
- » Two People were Shot in Marseilles
- » A Student Opened Fire at a School in the US, but was Stopped by a Teacher
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas